DOGE TRACK

Digital doge racing on the Solana blockchain! The first of it’s kind P2E racing game with a metaverse of different Track NFTs and a stable of Doge NFTs to race and breed. Doges & Tracks can be staked for $DTRK and Track owners get a percentage of the prize pool from each race that happens on their track. Doges can be raced for $DTRK and races are ongoing on all available tracks 24/7. RUN DOGE RUN!

ROADMAP

2022

  • 01

    Phase 1 - Doge NFT Mint

    3333 Genesis Doges with 18 different lineages with different skills and classes.

    SOLD OUT!

  • 02

    Phase 2 - $DTRK Staking

    After the mint is live we will begin our staking protocol to allow holders of unlisted Doges to begin receiving $DTRK.

    LIVE!

  • 03

    Phase 3 - Track NFT Mint

    333 Genesis Tracks that make up the Doge Track Metaverse!

    SOLD OUT!

  • 04

    Phase 4 - Our Doge-O Goes Live

    In the Doge-O you can train and improve your doge's race traits like endurance, agility, and speed.

    LIVE!

  • 05

    Phase 5 - Track Staking for $DTRK

    Track holders will be able to stake their tracks for $DTRK until the game goes live.

    Q2 '22

  • 06

    Phase 6 - Beta Game Launch

    Our beta launch of our Doge Track game will go live. Let the games begin!

    Q3 '22

  • 07

    Phase 7 - Doge Breeding

    Genesis doges can begin to breed Gen 2 doges using $DTRK. Gen 2 doges will have a limited supply.

    Q3 '22

  • 08

    Phase 8 - Doge Marketplace

    Buy race upgrades like speed and agility to raise your doge's class. You'll also be able to buy visual traits to swag your doge out!

    Q4 '22

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Digital doge racing on the Solana blockchain! The first of it’s kind NFT racing game with a metaverse of different tracks and a stable of doges to race and breed. Doges & Tracks can be staked for $DTRK and track owners get a percentage of the prize pool from each race that happens on their track. Doges can be raced for $DTRK and races are ongoing on all available tracks on a 24/7 basis. Genesis doges can also be bred to create Gen2 doges in the future.

Doges will be used as characters in the game to race on the Doge Track network. Each doge will have individual race characteristics related to it’s breed and will have unique visual properties as well. The doge’s race traits will determine the likelihood of the doges ability to win races (this will also be dependent on the types of tracks and other variables in our algorithm). Each doge can be staked for $DTRK which will be used to race the doges when the racing platform goes live. Genesis doges can then be used for breeding in the future as well. We will only have 1 doge mint, all future doges must be created through breeding.

Each track will be unique and will be used for races on the Doge Track network. Track owners can use their tracks to host $DTRK based races. Tracks will have unique properties which will interact with the different doges unique traits to help determine winners in races. Track traits will be mainly length of race (1 lap, 2 lap, etc..) and track type (grass, dirt, or other). For each race the prize pool will be split up between the race winner and the track owner. 80% of the prize pool will go to the winner of the race and the other 20% will go to the owner of the track.

All races will be done using $DTRK . This is the coin of the Doge Track network that will also be used for our track mint, doge breeding, and our marketplace in the near future. All $DTRK used in transactions in our track mint, breeding and marketplace will be burned. $DTRK will have a limited supply that can be acquired through staking and racing. Both doge and track owners can stake their NFTs for $DTRK on our staking platform until the game goes live.

OUR TEAM LEADERS

Grateful Doge (Mark Gadala)

Founder and Team Lead. 15 years of web and mobile development experience. 10 years of running an independent development firm working with some of the biggest companies in the world. Web3 enthusiast and SOL maxi.

dirtySOK (Andrew Sokolow)

Marketing Director, Community Manager, & Alpha Doge. A photographer and videographer by trade with an affinity for web3, crypto, and especially Solana NFTs. Strong experience in creative, design, marketing, roadmap creation/advising and community management. A jack of all trades.

Mikalai Naletska

Lead 3D Designer. Superbly talented 3D concept designer and modeler.

Maxim Todorov

Lead Developer This badass doge is a WebGL, Javascript, & Web3 wizard.